• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Stand for CTX 3030.

altereddezignz

Trying to figure out how to make a stand off for the CTX for when i set it on the ground to dig. Keep the body out of the dirt.
Any ideas or recommendations?

Haha this is true but I would rather not spend as much time cleaning it up before I put it in my case.

Haha this is true but I would rather not spend as much time cleaning it up before I put it in my case.

not a chance bud. no matter how hard you try, you can't keep it clean while detecting. i carry about 30 dish towels in my truck and constantly use them. On a muddy day, I can go thru 6 of them, and stuff still gets dirty. Part of the game. If you are not getting dirty, you are not working hard enough. I just made that up :)

not a chance bud. no matter how hard you try, you can't keep it clean while detecting. i carry about 30 dish towels in my truck and constantly use them. On a muddy day, I can go thru 6 of them, and stuff still gets dirty. Part of the game. If you are not getting dirty, you are not working hard enough. I just made that up :)

LOL i dont mind the dirt and grim its all part of the game. just think a stand of some sort would be nice. that and i wouldn't have to lean all the way down tot he ground to pick it up either. HAHA

It's already got a stand if you look at the bottom. Think they need to make a fancy sticker where you touch the screen to push in the pinpoint. Mine needs a pressure washer:lol:

I put mine in the shower after every hunt and gently wipe her with a baby wipes being careful not to rub away the minelab ctx 3030 logos on each side of her gorgeous body;)

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

I put mine in the shower after every hunt and gently wipe her with a baby wipes being careful not to rub away the minelab ctx 3030 logos on each side of her gorgeous body;)

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

I throw it in the front yard and hose it off
dont dare call it her never hear the end of it from the wife

Have always wanted to improve stand, my pro-tector neoprene cover helps stabilize a slight bit better.... but certainly could be improved.

Just not sure of best way especially with the cover on.

Have always wanted to improve stand, my pro-tector neoprene cover helps stabilize a slight bit better.... but certainly could be improved.

Just not sure of best way especially with the cover on.

I will probably end up making my own covers. All that i am finding are from the UK. As far as the stand i am going to investigate more this weekend. I don't want nothing major just maybe a couple inches taller and a wider foot print.

Back
Top Bottom