Did Not Find My True LOVE Today

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Although I was feeling a bit sick with a bit of sore throat and some chest congestion, last night I had made the decision that I wasn’t going to go into work today (Teacher Planning Day) and get some “salt therapy”. I took out Noxy and hunted wet sand and water for about 50/50 of my 3 hours which I cut shore since conditions were just not right. We need some winter winds to change patterns down here. Just after the hour mark I got a “8-9” and thought I was going to come up with a nice piece of foil when I look in the scoop and see that golden circle of perfection! :shock: It’s a Cartier Love ring but before my elation could get ahold of me I quickly saw the worn plating showing through. :roll: Responsible person that I am I was feeling better and went in to work anyway. Later after going through the finds the heart tests silver so at least I felt a little love.

Attachments

• 11-4-19.jpg
    11-4-19.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 363
  • 11-4-19 Love 2.jpg
    11-4-19 Love 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 11-4-19 Love 1.jpg
    11-4-19 Love 1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 299
Bet she looked mighty good in the scoop:) I love finding good lures and weights. Much better than clad for me. And those felixes look to be in their prime for sure.

ha ha ha, great analogical expression! :laughing:
These fake rings are getting out of control. Florida peeps need a raise or something :cool3:

Attachments

• felixaging.jpg
    felixaging.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 249
ha ha ha, great analogical expression! :laughing:
These fake rings are getting out of control. Florida peeps need a raise or something :cool3:
your not kidding gold is getting harder and harder to find way to too much junk jewelry out there the price of gold might have something to do with it .

And you peeps aren't even getting taxed !
Y'all should be able to afford the REAL !

Back
Top Bottom