Silver ring and gold...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I don't know why I even mention the gold... its a "D" from a stud earring... it weighs in at 0.3 ... I knew the sound coming through my Skullies but I expected something a little larger :laughing: Ring is sterling...

Hooked up with Swinglow for a early morning frosty hunt... it was 31 degree's when I left my house this morning but quickly warmed up once the sun came up.

Its melt value is $8.51... :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_0858.jpg
    IMG_0858.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 474
Sweet little gold! One more for the melt pile! I seen it was thinking a ring emblem but then I read.

Nice work bro!!

Little gold still counts as gold! Cool digs..

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice...
You have found some unusual gold recently Craig but it all looks the same to the refinery- congrats! :yes:

I know but that is what my coil got over today... I was on a time limit today had 2.5 hours to hunt.

It's never too cold to MD!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I know that DbbTap I mainly hunt the winter months.. :D

Sweet little gold! One more for the melt pile! I seen it was thinking a ring emblem but then I read.

You might be right Joe.. I just made a guess on the stud thing. I was expecting a charm when I saw the yellow after dumping my scoop.

:dingding: Still gold there! That $8.51 melt value can help you out towards the down payment on the Fisher AQ whenever it comes out. :roll:... :lol:

Still gold. Feels much better at the end of the day than a skunk. No rough spots on the top or back? Looks like a little pendant

Still gold. Feels much better at the end of the day than a skunk. No rough spots on the top or back? Looks like a little pendant

There is a weld mark on the back same color as the piece... you can see where something broke off.. looked like a stud to me.

when I was looking for it in my pile I saw a glimpse of yellow and was hoping it was a charm... not so lucky... at first I thought it might be from one of the refils from a Juul vape thing but then showed it to Swinglow who has better younger eyes :lol:

Swinglow, Georges finds today were a silver ring and 3 Squilla mantis shrimp those sucker are big.. I had never seen one before...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squ...RjaPjzGLFvNHMZmPa-DNchwURyASVyki98D6SzZldoaZc

We were working mid-slope that was ground down pretty good after our storm..

There is a weld mark on the back same color as the piece... you can see where something broke off.. looked like a stud to me.

when I was looking for it in my pile I saw a glimpse of yellow and was hoping it was a charm... not so lucky... at first I thought it might be from one of the refils from a Juul vape thing but then showed it to Swinglow who has better younger eyes :lol:

Swinglow, Georges finds today were a silver ring and 3 Squilla mantis shrimp those sucker are big.. I had never seen one before...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squ...RjaPjzGLFvNHMZmPa-DNchwURyASVyki98D6SzZldoaZc

We were working mid-slope that was ground down pretty good after our storm..

Those mantis shrimp are really popular over here (or something very very similar). Even more than regular shrimp near the coast. The shells are hard as a rock and tough as nails to remove. I've never actually seen 1 in the water, just in the restaurant tanks.

I bet that little gold D was much easier to dig than if you had to dig 85 clad dimes and one zincoln to obtain the same value. Its a nice find

You maybe right on the stud, this is one I found a month ago, has two prongs broken off, thinking it went to a ring...

Attachments

• OBN-0004.jpg
    OBN-0004.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 377
Just being silly, congrats on the Silva and gold.

Sorry metal... I thought it was secret code for something :D

You maybe right on the stud, this is one I found a month ago, has two prongs broken off, thinking it went to a ring...

What did yours weigh Joe? Just curious looks like it weighs more than my meager find...

That small gold has been rattling around for quite some time in the waves its all scratched up my guess its taken a lot of trips up and down slope finally being pushed in to mid slope where I dug it up.

$8.51 in gold is nit bad for freezing you back side off. I bet you have done it for less.

I wasn't freezing DD... It actually felt nice for a change... I posted that because I know how the southern hunters get cold when water is 60 degrees.. :yes:

Small, but way sweeter than my finds as of lately! :lol: Congrats!

I saw your penny :lol:

Nice catch on the tiny gold, your ears are still working well!

My skullies help out a lot in that area.. when there are a lot of targets its like having your ear up against a speaker at a rock concert :D

Back
Top Bottom