Mind Blowing $10,000+ in Total Clad!

Great Merciful MultiFreak! What a beautiful picture! Its so glorious! I would like to subscribe to your newsletter! I want that table shot as a screen saver! :laughing:

Really though NoxDude, Congratulations on an amazing cladslamming cladiferous achievement!..

I really doubt anybody will ever hit that kind of performance in the same time frame ever again....Not that they shouldnt try, but dang, even clad once pulled is not being replenished at any kind of appreciable rate anymore.....

You/Others commented about how healthy this Sport is for us...mentally, financially, physically, spiritually, socially even...

Consider this!....What other Man on this Planet can do 20000 squats per year? Besides maybe the taste tester at the Exlax factory? :laughing:

You coming home for Christmas BTW? Its gonna be warmish here, like in the lower to mid 40's and we will be hunting!
Banner!

Oh Mud.. I so look forward on reading your messages. Really puts a nice smile on my face!

Thanks for the very nice comment. Yeah, it is really crazy that I passed the $10k mark. A true accomplishment to get to that level. I am still hunting as hard as ever. I went out yesterday and found $17.90 and a nice silver ring! Still plenty of schools to visit.

My wife tells me, "how much did you find today?" I have to find at least $15 or more to come home. LOL!!! I once found $14.90. She told me to get back out there! There is still light! I told her it is getting harder to find that much clad now. She said, "that's no excuse!" LOL!

Anyway, I don't see you posting lately. Hope your doing well. I would love to come up to your neck of the woods and do some hunting with you. I can teach you the ways and you can teach me what to look for!

Happy Holidays!

Nox Dude

Jason, Great job !! Congrats on another great season. You are correct on both the AT Pro and the Nox...Both great machines in their respective areas. As you know I own both also and am glad I could give you a push to pick up the NOX. Keep up the great work brother. I wasnt able to get out much this season as I have been doing the thrifting thing still to the tune of $17K so far....Continued success to you....HH !!

17K!?? WOOOW! That IS amazing!

Thanks so much Andy. You were the one that convince me to get the Nox. I was a fence sitter for a while until I did it. You did not steer me wrong!

Another great season. 2020 will bring more hunting for GOLD. I know its out there. I just need to find it. Dig everything! Once of these days, I will cash in my rings too. For right now, I love looking at them. Don't need the money. I still have a few days left of hunting. I picked up $17.90 and a silver ring yesterday. Not bad.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Will talk to you in 2020!

Nox Dude

Mind blowing is a very accurate title - congrats!!!!

How much travel is needed to score that epic loot???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Simply amazing! If there is a Metal Detecting Hall of Fame, you are in the featured section sir!!

Back
Top Bottom