Quality over Quantity

melbajoe

Forum Supporter
Went out for the afternoon low yesterday with my friend Bob M to a beach I usually hit once or twice a year in the off season since it’s residents only or $50 a day parking (which is basically saying not allowed). I get in the water with the excal and not 5min later- I pull a nice 14k band out. 2 1/2 hrs later I have added 2dimes and 3 crusted pennies(Felix specials)😀 and a few pull tabs and pieces of aluminum. Bob did much better in the coin dept but I’ll take the gold any day. 3DEAD50E-7EC4-4A4B-8CDF-7FA3EE53A91F.jpg

Sweet 14k! They never gets old...Nothing like Fast Gold too! I've got to the point now if it comes fast, I start thinking about leaving..but for some reason we stick it out...

:dingding:Nice on the gold ouch on the parking!:wow:

Way to go on the gold. $50 a day.....wow. I’d have to take up gold lol. Nothing as sweet as that gold rattling around in the scoop.

Went out for the afternoon low yesterday with my friend Bob M to a beach I usually hit once or twice a year in the off season since it’s residents only or $50 a day parking (which is basically saying not allowed). I get in the water with the excal and not 5min later- I pull a nice 14k band out. 2 1/2 hrs later I have added 2dimes and 3 crusted pennies(Felix specials)😀 and a few pull tabs and pieces of aluminum. Bob did much better in the coin dept but I’ll take the gold any day. View attachment 453355

Nice gold Joe...

Back
Top Bottom