1901 S Barber Quarter. From Earth To Auction video

Dr.Tones

I found a coin with my metal detector that changed my life. This is the mini documentary of my 1901 S Barber Quarter. From finding it in the ground to selling it at auction and everything in between. It has been said that this coin is the rarest US silver coin of the 20th century (in existance). Be there as I dig it up. Experience the process of what happens when you find something of value that you want to sell. Where do you turn? What steps do you take?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp476YDAmis

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 9.36.41 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 9.36.41 AM.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 674
We spend countless hours doing our part saving History and sometimes their is the opportunity of finding a rare coin that is Amazing in Historical and Monetary Value.
Congratulations on a Super find, Bill

Sweet coin. Great video.Thanks for all the info.I want to dig one

Amazing find and fantastic video! I'm an avid collector of anything I find, but I wouldn't hesitate one second cashing in on something that valuable (or even a fraction of that value). Congrats!

NIIICE! For many of us, the thrill of digging each plug and what might be in store is enough to keep us hooked.

Its good to know that SUPER finds are a real possibility, no matter how slim.

Cool video, and fantastic sale of a dug US coin! :gettinmoney:

What have you done with all that cash so far?

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Hve to admit... I spoiled myself a bit on some Jeep stuff. It's the new and improved detecting mobile

Attachments

• 10985001_1571493843134880_7712895373637371207_o.jpg
    10985001_1571493843134880_7712895373637371207_o.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 553
GREAT FIND and congrats!!! On a side note, please practice firearm safety or take a course, especially if you are going to post it in a vid and you obviously have or are around children. Finger OFF the trigger until ready. Again, great find. HH. NRA LIFETIME MEMBER

I know, I know. I should have represented that scene a little better. I know ALWAYS treat it like its loaded. Look close at that clip. Cloooooser. Emptied and triple checked before filming. You can actually pause it and see that it is never loaded. None the less I guess it doesnt set a good example. It remained empty during the whole scene and the clip and gun are always safely stowed and separated at all times. I take gun safety very seriously. I'm also a lifetime NRA member. Can you live in Idaho and not be? Concealed carry too ;) Being a Firefighter Paramedic I get to see first hand what guns do to people (both accidental and on purpose) Between us here, I actually never even took the gun with us. TJ's "guns" were plenty big.

Back
Top Bottom