Past weekend finds

Dragonfire

Elite Member
I went out this past weekend in the rain and in an old park .. I have been going to this same park for quite some time. Always amazed at what I find with the At Pro the eagle is solid brass while the ring pendant and belly button post are sterling .. also added another $13.64 to the treasure chest

Attachments

• HPIM0463.jpg
    HPIM0463.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 447
Does the Eagle have any indication it had either a threaded post or pin back? If so it is likely an officers cap badge. Army ( and Air Corp) used this for the stiff brimed caps.

Good looking hunt! Way to hang tuff in the rain,
3 silver, that eagle looks special to me , and to top it off 13 bucks for the clad jar? I'd say that tops any hunting day I've ever had .
Great digs !

Does the Eagle have any indication it had either a threaded post or pin back? If so it is likely an officers cap badge. Army ( and Air Corp) used this for the stiff brimed caps.

No it doesn't . but it does have two holes on each side .. I figure its some sort of escutcheon for furniture . I have found some enlisted badges .. very close in design but missing ribbon and ring of stars

Attachments

• HPIM0466.jpg
    HPIM0466.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 234
No it doesn't . but it does have two holes on each side .. I figure its some sort of escutcheon for furniture . I have found some enlisted badges .. very close in design but missing ribbon and ring of stars

Yeah officers hat badge alright I recognise all this stuff from
our US Army base down here, I pulled all this stuff out of the ground before
Congrats fella and on the jewelry wow!:)
EM

Back
Top Bottom