Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Show Me Treasure
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Metal Detector Accessories

Old 01-05-2017, 03:49 PM

Default New pinpointer sounding strange?

Santa left me some great new gear. I tested my garret pinpointer (the black one) yesterday and after a few uses the noise got really high pitched and under-water sounding. Should I take it back to exchange it? It seems to work, just sounds funky.

Old 01-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Elite Member

sounds like you should send it back.. they will make it right..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:03 PM
Sponsor

change the battery out? I've had several have a low battery straight from the factory.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
|

1 members found this post helpful.