Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Deteknix
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Advice on Detector Purchase > Sponsor Feedback

Notices

Old 11-09-2016, 11:57 PM
Supporter

Default Thanks to Craig at Show Me Treasure

I wanted a Fisher F75 Special Edition. Craig offered me a great deal, and communicated promptly with the details. Within an hour or so of payment, he discovered that Fisher was currently out of inventory at their warehouse. He gave me an option for an immediate refund or to wait for new inventory to come in.

However, he went the extra mile, and located a new unit at a distributor and had it promptly shipped to me and sent me tracking.

Delivered on time, in perfect shape, and a great price.

Don't EVER hesitate to give Craig an opportunity to price out a new detector or accessories for you!

Great guy to deal with!

Thanks!

His site: http://showmetreasure.com/

His FMDF member page: http://metaldetectingforum.com/member.php?u=24375
Old 11-10-2016, 04:42 PM

His delivery times are awesome. Sometimes he has my stuff at my door before I'm ready for them . Gotta hide some things from the wife

Where in Central Florida are you?

I'm in Clermont
Old 11-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Sponsor

Thanks, guys!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

discount code A1466 |
|
|

Old 11-12-2016, 09:33 AM

+1

Craig is my "go to" sponsor! He always comes back with GREAT deals and is super responsive -- does he even SLEEP? Quick shipping to boot!!!

--ex

Old 11-12-2016, 10:40 AM

Awhile back I was really wanting a Macro Racer 2 but didn't know where to go and am not an on line shopper, heck I'm not even sure if I could even orignate my own posts of my finds if I were so inclined. Anyway discovered his user name on this forum and that he was a dealer located only 1 hr. from me.
Messaged him and we were able to make cash/trade deal. Drove to his location to meet up really nice personable guy. I recommend him!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2017, 03:48 PM

+1

Just bought a coil and some rods--damn near instant email response!

Thanks again Craig.

Old 03-27-2017, 06:18 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by dca2 View post
+1

Just bought a coil and some rods--damn near instant email response!

Thanks again Craig.
Any time. Thank you for your business!

|
|

discount code A1466 |
|
|

Old 03-27-2017, 07:06 PM
Supporter

Smile

Congrats to you and thanks to our sponsor for great service and forum support .
,,,,,HH