The BOMB sheath.

BUZZ WILSON

Forum Supporter
A sheath I make for the Lesche and Garrett PP.

Attachments

• Brown Sheaths left and right (800x450).jpg
    Brown Sheaths left and right (800x450).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 680
Picked up my bomb sheath from serious detecting. Hope i didnt take any $ out your pocket Buzz. I absolutely love the thing though!!! Eventually would like to get a peraonalized one if you still make them. Happy holidays!

Here's one of my Bomb.

is u able to show pic with the pointer in the sheath?
shanks

http://imgur.com/enq8JXk

The "BOMB" is one detecting accessory you will wonder how you did without. I have the one pictured here and I have been very pleased with it. Buzz uses top of the line materials and his craftsmanship can't be beat. Just get you one and you will see for yourself. It's handier than a shirt pocket.

I own 3 of em and they are Top of the Line! Would not think of detecting without wearing one. Its the one thing I have to have.
Buzz does a great job.

Got mine from Buzz 3 years ago or so,couldn't detect without it on my hip now!Takes a lickin and keeps on a tickin ! Especially like you can undo the leather tie and clean out inside.

Got mine from Buzz 3 years ago or so,couldn't detect without it on my hip now!Takes a lickin and keeps on a tickin ! Especially like you can undo the leather tie and clean out inside.

I didn't know that you could do that! What a great, well-thought-out feature!

One of these days I need to get me one...

Back
Top Bottom