Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Metal Detector Accessories

Old 01-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Supporter

Default Going Deteknix Wireless

Considering going wireless this coming season.

I'm looking at the offerings from Deteknix and Garrett.

Who is running the Deteknix setup?
They offer two styles of headphones.
There is about a $60 difference between the two.

Only time will tell with the new Garrett Q-Lynk.

I plan to run this setup on both my AT Pro and Fisher F70.

Old 01-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Sponsor

The Deteknix are pretty good. The Pro are very comfortable on your ears and have no noticeable lag. Not used the Garrett yet for there are not out yet, but should be soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
use code A1500,
, Deteknix, Dealer

865-679-3935

Old 01-07-2017, 04:26 PM

I use the Deteknix W6Pro headphones. They are comfortable on the ears, better than the GG, in my opinion. No lag in the signal and are truly wireless when compared to the Z link. Not knocking the Z link though, as I'm sure they will do the trick. Good luck.

Old 01-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Supporter

Thanks for the input.

I'm curious how good both the headphones are when it comes to sound.

Do they sound as good as people claim the Gray Ghosts and Killer B's are?