I got to thinking and want to start a club here

chris kennedy

Elite Member
Good ol golden state,Formerly Colorado,New Mexico,
So i live in San Luis Obispo County and i know that their are tons of places to detect but the only club near here is essentially dead. So i would like to start one.

im still working on the details but anyone who lives in or around San Luis Obispo County is welcome to join and assist me.

I know where some artillery guns were placed guarding the Avila Harbor during ww2 and i would like to get some detectors the the spot sometime and see whats still their.

:cool:

I lived in Paso Robles for several years across the street from Pioneer Park down the street from the fair grounds head there after fair is over they use the park for parking cars.

I lived in Paso Robles for several years across the street from Pioneer Park down the street from the fair grounds head there after fair is over they use the park for parking cars.

Also I noticed you live in Colorado. I used to live in Evergreen colorado just outside denver. I really miss the state it's laid back everyone's calm and not uptight and you. Can get snowed in for a week

Yeah Paso does get hot in the summer. Yep North of Denver by about an hour love it here and never intend to move out of this state.

Back
Top Bottom