• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A Bit of Silver....A Bit of Gold

jjm861

Elite Member
Again, the storms continued here in So. Cal. this weekend. Whereas there was no rain Sunday morning, the seas were churning.

I went back to the same beach that I hunted on Friday with a delightful sight of awesome cuts. This time, the swells made some additional cuts that were not there on Friday.

This hunt again produced some good clad. I was also very happy with the small silver pendant and what was once part of a 10k Black Hills gold ring weighing in at 1.60g.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 345
Over $10 in clad with a bit of gold and silver. Another fine hunt Jim!

R5

...oh, and don't think I didn't notice that you done count pennies. :D

R5

Well done Jeff- congrats! My buddy and I went for the " sucker pin" and never left the first beach we started at. Just enough targets to convince us to stay. You certainly deserve all those nice finds- it wasn't the most pleasant of days out there! :no:

Again, the storms continued here in So. Cal. this weekend. Whereas there was no rain Sunday morning, the seas were churning.

I went back to the same beach that I hunted on Friday with a delightful sight of awesome cuts. This time, the swells made some additional cuts that were not there on Friday.

This hunt again produced some good clad. I was also very happy with the small silver pendant and what was once part of a 10k Black Hills gold ring weighing in at 1.60g.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Congrats on the silver and gold! Lots of going too!

Back
Top Bottom