A Two Headed Quarter, Clad and Sterling

jack&jill

Elite Member
Went back to the site where I dug all those Quarters last weekend. Found out I missed a few. :shock: Still dug another big clad total. Added $23.27 to the clad coffers taking me over $400 FTY. Also got a Thin Sterling Bracelet to keep the Silver Streak alive. The highlights of the hunt were a Susan B. dollar coin and a 1 Peso Philippine coin. It's the same size as our quarters.

Then the surprise, a Two Headed Quarter. Its dated 1994 on one side and 1993 on the other. I'm very sure this once was 2 quarters. I think they were machined and put together. After taking the pictures you can see that the "93" side is not a perfect fit. Still unique and interesting. It's not a everyday recovery.

As always hope all had good and safe hunts. Thanks for looking and commenting. Jack

Attachments

• 8-10-14.jpg
    8-10-14.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 629
  • 8-10-14 1.jpg
    8-10-14 1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 622
  • 8-10-14 2.jpg
    8-10-14 2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 601
That's cool!! Congrats!!
Thank you JJ
magic quarter you can buy them a magic shops found one in change before
Never heard of a magic quarter before. Learn something new every day.
+1 on the magic quarter. cool find Jack
Appreciate the reply Tony
Congrats on all the finds, that quarter is really neat..
I think its pretty neat also. thank you for the reply Lightning. Jack

No wonder I always lose when I pick "tails"!
It's not if you win or lose, its how you play the heads game. Thanks Rob.
I'm amazed at the amount of clad you find!!! Most I've ever dug in one hunt is just under 9 bucks
I always took what presented itself and in the learning years that all I had.
Great find!
Thank you Rod
You're cleaning up that site Jack. Very impressive numbers this season. Congrats !!.....HH
It has been an amazing year, I've had a lot of fun. Appreciate your reply ARW. Jack

congrats on the incredible amount of clad and congrats on the interesting double headed quarter.
Appreciate the reply Duckie
I like finding oddball finds like that! Congrats on that one, it'll make an awesome addition to your collection.
The Quarter is odd. Thank you Master
Congratulations Jack.
Only you could find a two-headed coin:lol::laughing:
I have had some odd or weird digs Matt
Dang Jack!! Clad is stacking up man. Silver to boot, CONGRATS! :yes:
It has been a very amazing year Buzz. Thanks for the reply. Jack

Congrats on a fine hunt.

Next time we hunt together if you want to flip for the bettet part of a yard I'm calling heads. :)

Back
Top Bottom