• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

dig your pull tabs

randy

Forum Supporter
Had some time over lunch and went back to the park where I scored an old half dime to work that area again, and work some bling along the soccer field. Decided to see how many shapes and colors of pull tabs I could pull -- quite a few in the VDI 22-27 range today, including that odd-shaped one stamped "14K" and weighing a beefy 9.68 grams :run1:

Also pulled a silver bling with my initial on it, a weird wheatie/zincoln spill, and Chuck E Cheese token. Quite a mix coming out this small park. Also thought I had a large copper, but it was a cleverly disguised canslaw at 12 inches that I worked on a good 10 minutes in the rock hard dirt :mad:

[I posted this on Friday, but it didn't seem to take, so apologies if this is a duplicate post]

Attachments

• 061110c.jpg
    061110c.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 352
  • 061110a.jpg
    061110a.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 327
  • 061110b.jpg
    061110b.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 351
Decided to see how many shapes and colors of pull tabs I could pull -- quite a few in the VDI 22-27 range today, including that odd-shaped one stamped "14K" and weighing a beefy 9.68 grams

You got me, I was thinking "a 14K pull tab? :saywhat: Wow who makes that?" :doah:

Nice ring and bling!:neat:

I dig um.

They are just like coins, except tha
coins do pay some $$$ over time.

I hardly ever find silver coins, so I
go for gold and artifacts.

The tabs are really my friend. With
out the tabs, the gold would be gone
real quick.

Happy Huntin,

Back
Top Bottom