14k Mens Gold Ring!

Utah_T-Hunter

Elite Member
Hello all,

Since my Father is not much into computers or the Internet for that matter. :lol: Posting his find on his behalf. He found this in a small park today as a recent drop with a cheap Radio shack Metal dectector. It is 14k Gold with a silver overlay on the front. It is missing a few of the Diamond settings which I believe are CZ. Might be real?

When he found that which is his best find this year so far..... He literally did a dance and said the word Damn a few times in excitement. Lady was there and at the picnic table nearby and looked at him like he was absolutely nuts. :lol:

Nevertheless a nice ring.

Attachments

• SDC12009.jpg
    SDC12009.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 358
  • SDC12012.jpg
    SDC12012.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 355
  • SDC12015.jpg
    SDC12015.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 354
  • SDC12018.jpg
    SDC12018.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 362
  • SDC12019.jpg
    SDC12019.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 370
Not to be a party pooper but are you sure its not gold filled... I say that because of the marks around the band looks like the gold is missing... thats not silver on the front if its 14k its white gold...congrats to your father no matter ;)

That's cool you guys...nice find ...did you show him how to post that...so we can see his next find without your help...congrats. And HH

Not to be a party pooper but are you sure its not gold filled... I say that because of the marks around the band looks like the gold is missing... thats not silver on the front if its 14k its white gold...congrats to your father no matter ;)

Well inside the band it does say 14 K. Maybe it is talking about the front overlay? All I can see in the band is 14 k and the rest is faded. I do understand your doubts.

That's cool you guys...nice find ...did you show him how to post that...so we can see his next find without your help...congrats. And HH

That makes me laugh I am sorry please forgive me. :lol: My Father is a hermit. Has not owned a Phone for years or a cell phone. Never owned a computer or even knows how to work one. His personal choice. The only technology he enjoys is a Tv, Dvd Player, And something to play music on. Only reason he has that Metal detector is because I bought it for him this year. :lol:

Tell your father to get with the "computer age" so he can show us his finds. Even though the ring appears to be 14k gold plated, it is a real nice find. At least he has known the excitement of finding "Gold"!!:D

Tell your father to get with the "computer age" so he can show us his finds. Even though the ring appears to be 14k gold plated, it is a real nice find. At least he has known the excitement of finding "Gold"!!:D

I know right? :lol:

Thank you all so far that replied.

I would have to agree. Does not look solid.

Congrats to your dad. Bet I'm older than him and I'm still fighting the computer :) Steve in so az

Your avatar is very "caliente"!! :coolinoff: :yes::D Tell pops congratulate...Very nice find! Just to let others know, Just because it says 14k doesn't mean it is....I've found many fake marked rings in the past or 14k's that's only 10k :no:,I also found lots of plated rings and that last photo shows it.... solid gold doesn't chip like that, But hey, A ring is a ring in my book! ;)

Your avatar is very "caliente"!! :coolinoff: :yes::D Tell pops congratulate...Very nice find! Just to let others know, Just because it says 14k doesn't mean it is....I've found many fake marked rings in the past or 14k's that's only 10k :no:,I also found lots of plated rings and that last photo shows it.... solid gold doesn't chip like that, But hey, A ring is a ring in my book! ;)

I like your Avatar as well. :D Very "caliente" I chose a different Avatar of something I like more then my usual crazy/weird Avatars. :lol:

Nevertheless she is one Nurse I would enjoy and love being nursed back to health by.... ;)

And yes I do agree that this ring is not real. Nevertheless I let him have his Metal Detecting Prime.... And let him think what he wants. lol

Back
Top Bottom