Bobbulge needs help!

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
Just got a call from bobbulge, he was able to log in in the new forum but then got booted and cant log in anymore. I reset his password and he still can not log in. I tried logging in as him and had no problems. He is using IE and we tried deleting his cookies, but still no luck.

If you have any suggestions, please post here. Bob just got his new detector, I would hate to leave him in the dark...

Flush his file cache under IE. Also there maybe a cookie that is hiding so you might want to flush his cookies also.

Only other thing to come to mind is maybe different users on same computer may have to be admin/root to clear the caches.

Oh on last thing after flushing the cookies/file cache did he exit IE ie close the window and reopen IE then goto the forum? Could be stuck in memory maybe even a shutdown restart.

Hope he gets back on.

Just got a call from bobbulge, he was able to log in in the new forum but then got booted and cant log in anymore. I reset his password and he still can not log in. I tried logging in as him and had no problems. He is using IE and we tried deleting his cookies, but still no luck.

If you have any suggestions, please post here. Bob just got his new detector, I would hate to leave him in the dark...

Does he have system restore on? Is he using a bookmark instead of typing in the address? Does he have a popup blocker on that is filtering his active X out? What message is he getting back? Are his caps lock on?

Back
Top Bottom