Sat. am low hunt lot of clad few old coins too!!

BEACH-HUNTER

Elite Member
found a good cut near a spot there was a boat rent. and bait shack...few indians in one spot...1911 v-nickle some buffalos and where the old church path to the beach entered I got a very beat up lg cent no date. was nice today 50 degrees as I left beach!! used a little muri. acid+water to get some green off will soak in a weak copper/silver cleaner over night...see how they look in am??

That is definitely a superior hunt in my book!

Those aren't good finds, they are AWESOME! I have never found coins in or near the water that look that good. Well done indeed.:shock: :grin:

BEACH-HUNTER, you make it look to easy. Those are very awesome finds very nice looking. Your posts make me want to move the beach area and buy myself a water detector.

Thanks for sharing your awesome finds, and Happy Hunting.

BEACH-HUNTER, you make it look to easy. Those are very awesome finds very nice looking. Your posts make me want to move the beach area and buy myself a water detector.

Thanks for sharing your awesome finds, and Happy Hunting.

TORAKAGE, its really been a odd year for me not much jewlery but some great old finds...I have done tons of research!!! scouted many many beaches the last 10 yrs!!! wasted huge amounts of gas!! it's just now paid off!!! I got my dream coin.... ''8'' reale cob!!! wanted one since I was little and saw the movie ''TREASURE ISLAND''!!! I have also got two other dream finds!! if I FIND NO MORE LOOT...THIS IS STILL MY BEST YEAR!!! Thank you for the good words!!

Back
Top Bottom