Mercs, Buffalo, Indians, Flying Eagle...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Had time for a couple outings this week down at Iron Beach with the Excal Sword...hunted the slope both times and found some scrap, a big serving spoon and $1.87 in clad...and got some keepers too...1944 and 1927 Mercs for silvers #61 and #62...a 1925 Buffalo...1904 and 1881 Indians...and a 1858 Flying Eagle Cent:shock: Wasn't expecting to find a 160 year old coin on the beach, too bad it's not in better shape...cool find though:yes: That's all for now so thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting to all!

Congrats on the coins - pretty amazing! It's cool that you found a dated buffalo. :woot:

Wow! That’s quite a variety of finds. Congrats on everything, especially the FE!

Some super hunting Bruce with very nice results. Congrats on the Merc's, the Buffalo, those Indians and a very impressive Flying Eagle. That beach is treating you well. Trapper

:dingding: THAT hunt gets the dinger regardless of a yellow or not! :wow: I don't even think I've even ever held a Flying Eagle penny.

BIG congratulations on the Flying Eagle!
I found my first this year, and it is nowhere near as nice as yours:no:

Ive never even seen a FE cent detecting, thats awsome! Never know what the next hile will have in it, thats the lure of this hobby.

Love the flying eagle. I have only found one. A true bucket lister for many of us.

Back
Top Bottom