The Eagles Landed Today

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
After my Aunt's funeral this weekend, i will find time to get out, as i feel like day's are shorter , Finally - Equinox 15 inch , Deus X35- 11 inch coil , happy hunting, Earl :jawdrop::mder::woohoo: You Tube Eagles landed , Itsaring's cat survived :laughing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxR2y-hIj2k PS i just played this 5 times, Shogun is going nut's :laughing: I have to admit, the Equinox 15 coil set's the record book's , was the- hardest coil to get since-1976 for me . :viking:

Attachments

• P1010053.JPG
    P1010053.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 373
  • P1010052.JPG
    P1010052.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Man we are ALL glad the whining is over from Earl lol! Now git some gold howboutit?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob.ream258

A small local dealer here , ML is pumping the coil's out one at a time, if the dealer's are not on line at the wright time, answering the option of getting one va email, they are by passed , go to the next dealer, i guess they do that because of a limited supply, instead of opening another plant to produce accessories , this is what they came up with, starving the dealer's, and making it difficult for the customer's to get the coil, but just like the 6 inch- they will become more available down the road , my journey has ended, i have the 11,6,15 Equinox coil's, the Deus 9 hf round , and X35-11 coil's, a happy camper now, like i said, the 15 EQ coil was the most difficult to get, i had 3 dealer's on this, i took the 1st one available, didn't wait on any particular one, in the record book's :roll: , if i ever buy another ML- detector, if accessories are not available at the time the detector goes on the market , i won't buy it , a 7 month excursion- lesson learned , :roll: happy hunting, Earl PS UGA Digger, i wouldn't call it whining, it was 7 month's of WAITING :viking: :police:

Back
Top Bottom