Goodbye yall ! I had Fun.

Loss

My mom died 2 1/2 weeks ago, my Aunt died yesterday, our health is in god's hand's, when our times up, we beam up to heaven, get re-united with our family , one of my friends died this year, was going to retire next year , he was 61, left 3 girls ,and his wife behind, we never now when our time is up, enjoy every day like it's your last, Romy we will be praying for you through this tough fight, I enjoyed your video's, your good people , don't let the forum rules separate your thought's of us on here, i know you have fought hard, the battle is not over, don't disappear, it's not the last straw :snapoutofit: , take the winter off, get well, you will be hunting this spring , your the best bro., Earl

Didn't hear about this until reading it now. Tough situation, Romy. You had the right idea...almost. Rules, ya know. Try another way. Stage 4 C is no easy thing. Prayers help, so I got some for you. Treatment is essential to the fight. All I got for this is mushrooms. I put up a bunch of dried maitake, reishi, and chaga. Reishi tincture too. If you read this, and are willing to try any of it, PM me, and a free care package will be sent ASAP. Might just be the edge you need in your battle.

Back
Top Bottom