Donations?

early_americana

Forum Supporter
I'm sure not one to tell others what to do, but I would like to point out the donation button at the top of the screen in case you didn't notice it.

My feeling is that Carol and Vlad provide us with an excellent resource here and I'm sure any donation you can make would be much appreciated. I donated 5 bucks, which is a fraction of the price of a magazine subscription. If you're like me I'm sure you'll agree that you learn much more here than in magazines and the immediate input from others is invaluable.

Just wanted to point that out and ask that maybe you consider donating if you are able. I'll hop off my soap box now.

I was unaware of the donate button so thanks for the post.

This is the most active board that I have found and there is lots of good people and good information. I find that the magazines often talk about niches that don't interest me or are not available in my area. Here I can find information pertaining to what I want to know about. I donated too.

Derrrr! Maybe I should visit the forum announcements section more often. There is a large discussion there. I wear blinders sometimes.

The Forum Announcements Section is your friend:p :p

Back
Top Bottom