Pirate treasure chest?

pryan67

Forum Supporter
I'm trying to find a gift for my detecting partner and wanted to get him a pirate treasure chest to store his finds...something about 12X6X5 or so....but something lockable, since his wife got him an old padlock...

Amazon I can't seem to find anything that looks "real" enough (although he's blind, so looks don't really matter :) ) so I'm looking for suggestions...

pirate treasure chest

I'm trying to find a gift for my detecting partner and wanted to get him a pirate treasure chest to store his finds...something about 12X6X5 or so....but something lockable, since his wife got him an old padlock...

Amazon I can't seem to find anything that looks "real" enough (although he's blind, so looks don't really matter :) ) so I'm looking for suggestions...

How about some thing like Hobby Lobby has, a unfinished chest you finish your self. The also have a 40% off coupon on their web site for one purchase . A link to a picture of one, just a ideal. https://www.hobbylobby.com/Crafts-H...ood/Wood-Treasure-Chest-Style-Box-Set/p/43544

Back
Top Bottom