Blogs anyone? Here's mine:

NCBounty15

Forum Supporter
Need a good Christmas Present?

Then support handmade items this Christmas from someone that LIVES in the US!! I have made this coin clock, but I can make it custom for you and what you want...the picture is of an example, and to give you an idea of what it looks like.

The clock is very lightweight, made up of handmade paper, pressed in an old waffle iron to give it its shape. $20 includes USPS 2-3 Day Priority shipping to guarantee you'll get it before Christmas! (If you would like some of your own coins on the clock, you may send them to me, and I PROMISE I will glue them on for you!) If anyone is interested or has more questions let me know, or send me a PM. I'm away from home right now, but would have it assembled and shipped out by the 17th, when I get back! Enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

DSCF5059d.jpg

DSCF5060d.jpg

That is really cool. :yes: Would look perfect hanging over some detectors or in a treasure research facility...

That is really cool. :yes: Would look perfect hanging over some detectors or in a treasure research facility...

Thanks! I can do whatever you want with it....right now I have one remaining base of black paper like I said, and just about anything can be sewn/glued on... i.e. Coins, junque jewelry, doo-dads, whatchamacallits, etc!!

Hello everyone. I've had this blog for a little while now and thought if anyone else had one they might like to follow it...I'll follow yours! So if you'd like to check it out, go here to see it. Happy Hunting!
NC

Wow this is cool, both blogs
I always wanted to start a blog but dont have the time..
I am thinking about getting a camera and do a youtube show

Back
Top Bottom