FMDF Missouri Hunt (aka: Mo-Kan Hot Treasure Hunt)

Kansas Dave

Diggin' It With Friends
Forum Supporter
Forum member Lightningjack and I would like to invite anyone and everyone out to a group hunt being held at the Sadalia Fairgrounds in Missouri. The hunt is Saturday, July 31st. We are meeting at the McDonald's located at 1611 South Limit Avenue, Sedalia, MO at 7:00am and then going to the fairgrounds.
This will not be a seeded hunt. However we will be giving away a few prizes after the hunt and possibly having a bbq/picnic. Bring your spouses, your children or your best hunting bud, everyone is welcome! If you are interested in meeting and socializing, not to mention hunting with other forum members and having a great time. Make your plans now to attend this hunt. We are looking forward to seeing you there. It is going to be a Mo-Kan Hot good time! :yes:

PM lightningjack or myself if you have any questions or concerns.

You can also buy an event shirt by contacting floridabill.
You can get one with a small image on the front pocket and then a big image on the back for only $12.00 shipped - white only but all sizes up to and including 2XL. His paypal address is [email protected]

Vlad and I booked a room at the Best Western State Fair Inn for Fri and Sat. night.

Everybody that is coming, bring some of your best finds so we can drool! :lol:

We're here! :extrahappy:

Room 141. It's really nice here in the Best Western. We went to the Fortune Buffet across the street and ate Chinese, and we just took a dip in the pool. Nice.

Last night we realized it was going to take us 10 hours to drive here instead of 7. So we left at 7:15 am this morning and drove straight through.

Can't wait to meet everyone coming to the hunt! :yes:

Glad you made it there ok Kansas Dave should be there somewhere he was going to stay in a motel also with his wife . Don't party to much tonight you have to hunt tomorrow you know . Cya tomorrow.

Hey Bear! Yep, I couldn't hardly sleep last night I was so excited.

So, yeah we're going to relax, 6 am will come too soon! :yes:

Can't wait to meet everyone, Got my detector all cleaned up & fresh batteries in it..I must have had a 1/4 inch of mud built up under my coil cover, Haven't cleaned it in a while..:lol:

I had to do the same thing here Jack its been muddy and alot of dew on the grass hunting early mornings before the heat . Everytime I went out had to clean it up when I got back . I am bringing my 4x6 DD and my 8x6 sef coil would like to use the 8x6 but probably be to much trash for that bigger coil will have to see. Cya tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom