• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The Detector Mobile

Westernlegend1

Moved On
Three Women Said I Was Being Kidnapped​
Yes, those words were said to me today. I had listed my old detector mobile for sale, ironically the add was run in a local paper called the Thrifty Nickel no less! After work I checked for messages and had four calls one was a guy so I scratched him off the list. It was insane having them coming over to test drive the car. For the price there is nothing really wrong with it, it still runs. The first test drive was conducted by three Indian women and me. Everything was going fine and before I realized it we were headed towards the reservation! It was at this point when one said we’re kidnapping you. I laughed and said no, no! They laughed all the more hysterically. Then one asked will your wife be mad? I told her only if I’m smiling when I get home, they laughed even more than. She then asked, “what will you tell her we did to you? I told her, “I’ll just say its an Indian secret. They really busted up over that one. We got back home and I wrote down what they would offer cash for the car, plus their names and phone numbers. A minute before they left, another vehicle pulled up and a nice younger gal got out to test drive the car for her mother. More latter….

Well tomarrow I meet with the buyer of my old detector mobile. They had a mechanic in the family test drive it and it did well on the interstate doing an easy 75 m.p.h. and some city traveling. The offer matched the other offer in cash, but the buyer works for Montana Silver Smiths the makers of jewerly so they are tossing in some silver jewelery to boot! Tomarrow I'll know what I will get in silver. This could be a real lucky break.

the extra silver sounds interesting. i purchased 2 troy pounds of silver boulion last year and it has done well. it might have doubled since then.

good for you.cash deals are always better and with the Cat tossing in some silver it sounds like a good deal.......I hope it works for ya!!!

Back
Top Bottom