elderly parents hid gold in house

I have a few more spots for you to check..

If the house has a yard with some older trees check the bottom of the two branches closest to the ground for nails. Years ago when people buried there loot sometimes to remember the spot they'd put a nail in the branch with a weight on the end. Then they'd bury the loot directly under the weight. Later when they needed the loot they'd put a string with the weight back on the nail to get the area where it was buried.
But trees grow up and out so that's why you need to check all of the first two branches for the nail. If the first lowest branches don't have one they may have been to small at the time the loot was buried, so check both. And the branches were shorter when buried so if you find a nail tack a string and weight to the branch next to the nail and search out or away from the nail.
If the place has an old fence look for loose posts and if you find one remove it and look underneath the posts..you may get lucky, hope you find your treasure! Happy Hunting, Woodstock

We have hand held detectors here at Kellyco. It looks like a wand that you can use to wave along the walls. Let me know if I can help you in anyway.
Kellyco Chick

charles garret designed the "Garrett Pocket Probe" for this type of service.

that is searching homes for hidden caches.

i urge you to consider only that device.

Back
Top Bottom