It's you fault That's right you with the 800

dirtydog

Forum Supporter
Well, most of you know of my love for the 3030. That hasn't changed and I don't think it ever will. But I caught the Equinox bug. I tried to talk myself out of it but I got on the list. I've owned my share of detectors over the past few years and have never found one I like as much as the 3030. In fact I sold everyone of them because I was disappointed that they didn't hold my 3030 expectations. So if I don't like the Nox it's your fault. :p:lol:

Yup and I'll wager I'm the one causing global warming. nice try bucko, its your wallet that has to come out to buy those things. When your done with it I'll take it off your hands at a used price and you can go back to the 3030.

The truth is any detector could have found this...The fact is the Equinox 800 found it yesterday. Every day you wait is one more day equinox users have time to clean everything out :lol:

strick

Attachments

• 20180422_105810.jpg
    20180422_105810.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 748
  • 20180422_111354.jpg
    20180422_111354.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 754
I'm trying to justify getting one as well but I just can't seem to pull the trigger.

I couldn't help myself. As they say, the devil made me do it.:lol:

Yup and I'll wager I'm the one causing global warming. nice try bucko, its your wallet that has to come out to buy those things. When your done with it I'll take it off your hands at a used price and you can go back to the 3030.

Hi bucko. The good new first, you are causing global warming. They have studied cows farts in Hawaii and determined it's polluting to air. Now the bad news, I'll love the 3030 until they come up with something better. And the Nox I think has found home. Besides, it's not your fault unless you have one.:D

The truth is any detector could have found this...The fact is the Equinox 800 found it yesterday. Every day you wait is one more day equinox users have time to clean everything out :lol:

Thanks I hope it does as well for me.

strick

Don't buy one .. They don't work! :dontthinkso:

Them maybe I should buy two Meggie. I'm used to not working.:lol:

I think your fine, just give it a chance. I do think it will help some and I have to say we seen the same romance when the CTX came out...Many thought it was the Holy grail, which for some it has been.

I think your fine, just give it a chance. I do think it will help some and I have to say we seen the same romance when the CTX came out...Many thought it was the Holy grail, which for some it has been.

I'm sure I'll like it. I've had some great luck with the 3030. I click well with the old girl. Thanks OBN. Thaw out and get out hunting soon.

Dog

You have a better chance hitting the Power Ball :laughing:, the Nox is a machine that won't replace your CTX3030, i still have both of mine, but it's a nice addition to the arsenal, a break from the CTX, the build quality , the ID, is by far not even close to the CTX3030 , but you will like it as I, it's different, lighter, i still haven't learned both machines , the weather is finally breaking a tad here, happy Nox hunting , Earl

I don't have a 3030 but after using the Nox several times now I think I would like it. The Nox is the first detector I have had with target ID and I really enjoy this feature. The Nox won't replace my Dual Field or Excal but it will be my go to detector in the fresh water and in the dry sand. Still looking forward to using the Nox in the surf when beach erosion is taking place. That's when, I believe, there will be the best opportunity for me to find a gold chain with it. :yes:

Eq 800

Yeah baby....

I get my EQ 800 at 11:15am, per UPS..... Tomorrow!!

The weather is forecast for 75 and sunny at the Beach (or Snow and Ice if you know the weather man here :laughing:)

Ok... going to bed, because the Equinox fairy wont come!!!!

Later

Mike in Myrtle Beach

I will buy one when my excal dies beyond my repair abilities, but there is not much i haven't changed on it myself: coil, battery, headphones...

You have a better chance hitting the Power Ball :laughing:, the Nox is a machine that won't replace your CTX3030, i still have both of mine, but it's a nice addition to the arsenal, a break from the CTX, the build quality , the ID, is by far not even close to the CTX3030 , but you will like it as I, it's different, lighter, i still haven't learned both machines , the weather is finally breaking a tad here, happy Nox hunting , Earl

It will be good to use a lighter machine once in awhile. I'm not really expecting the same response as the 3030, but close.

I don't have a 3030 but after using the Nox several times now I think I would like it. The Nox is the first detector I have had with target ID and I really enjoy this feature. The Nox won't replace my Dual Field or Excal but it will be my go to detector in the fresh water and in the dry sand. Still looking forward to using the Nox in the surf when beach erosion is taking place. That's when, I believe, there will be the best opportunity for me to find a gold chain with it. :yes:

The CTX was the first machine I purchased. Followed by a Sovereign, XP Dues. a number of Garret machines, Tesoro. I just always went back to the 3030. Thanks for the come back Compass.

Yeah baby....

I get my EQ 800 at 11:15am, per UPS..... Tomorrow!!

The weather is forecast for 75 and sunny at the Beach (or Snow and Ice if you know the weather man here :laughing:)

Ok... going to bed, because the Equinox fairy wont come!!!!

Later

Mike in Myrtle Beach

Congrats on the new 800 Mike. keep is updated on you success.

I will buy one when my excal dies beyond my repair abilities, but there is not much i haven't changed on it myself: coil, battery, headphones...

Can't argue with the Excal. The have the market for water detectors. I love my 3030 and have had all the upgrades in gaskets. But I sure don't like to take it under water. I do but I'm never sure what will happen.

strick

You are very right. With that cross any detector probably would have found it. However, the question is HOW MANY folks would have decided to dig it?

Back
Top Bottom