save ur gold an silver

It sounds like he is telling the truth. I see a lot of the stuff already happening. It's sad but I think it's the truth.

All things come to an end...Thats why I've been hoarding all my precious metals. Might be a time when you'll buy bread with silver or copper instead of currencies. Forget about cash for gold/gold parties and all them ads....It's about survival. These refineries know whats up.

I wish I had started hoarding along time ago. There was a time where it was illegal for private citizens to own gold in America.

At the rate that everyone is selling silver coins for melt it will be interesting to see how coins values trend. If civilization as we know it does not end first.

alot of

A lot of brain washing and propaganda from the media, banks, government,etc. ,lead the American public to think we are safe and that can't happen.When some one thinks outside the box they are , ridiculed or thought to be a radical. Only a few look back at history. It does repeat itself. Look at Rome, Great Britain, the Great Depression, Etc... I have felt uneasy about the state of economy since the WTC's went down. If Enough people start losing there houses, jobs, posessions , life savings, the people in the US will go nuts. Starting see it now with the union busting. I guess the only thing you can do is pray to God things get better.

I watched about 3/4ths of it and then tried to close the page. This revealed popup window and changed the page to the transcript of the video, which saved me a lot of time.

Long story short, it's one of those infomercial videos. "Buy my magic product/advice and watch your money grow eleventybillion percent!" I was disappointed; I was hoping for more advice than "get your money out of the USA, buy precious metals, have food and water on hand." Herp derp, seriously? I should be a financial analyst in that case.

I do agree with the belief that the US monetary system is headed for trouble, though, and I do save all the gold, copper, and silver that I can get my claws on. Those had value when only Indians lived in North America, and they'll have value if/when the dollar collapses.

to sum it up in a nut shell.........buy gold, buy silver.......and buy stansberry reports for 49.50 a year :lol:

i knew he was gonna try to sell me something in the end.

my investment strategy...Guns and ammo

-provide protection if the proverbial brown stuff hits the fan.
-only seem to go up in price
-can provide food
-would have a high trade value as well
-If nothing ever does happen worst case scenario i have a lot of guns.

ya, pretty funny he want money. ive got no investments, dont trust the banks,got lots of guns,ammo. got lots of friends with guns :lol:an ammo.

The best investments to insure your survival in the not so distant future:
  • Guns
  • Ammunition
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • Copper

When the poop hits the fan our paper money will be worthless, might as well use it to "clean youself". All of our modern coins will be equally worthless since there isn't enough precious metals in them to equal the face value.

When and if (most likely when) this happens, all of our old silver coins will come back into play as accepted currency.

The best investments to insure your survival in the not so distant future:
  • Guns
  • Ammunition
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • Copper

When the poop hits the fan our paper money will be worthless, might as well use it to "clean youself". All of our modern coins will be equally worthless since there isn't enough precious metals in them to equal the face value.

When and if (most likely when) this happens, all of our old silver coins will come back into play as accepted currency.

I agree 100% with cmbtvet.I have all of the above listed.The only thing to do is sit back and see how this plays out.

Yep, all this mess in the Middle East is just the start. I read recently that if/when oil reaches $140 a barrel, the US economy basically goes stagnant which works out to another recession or worse. The only major power able to get thru all this will be China.

I think I remember a poem that went:

This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang but a whimper.

T.S. Eliot

Back
Top Bottom