Night Maneuvers.

crusader234

Elite Member
Hit some curb strips at midnight, best hunt/fun ive had for ages! Found a 1938 Quarter almost straight away. As im knelt by the road in this very quiet old town, drooling over my silver coin a cop car slowly sails by me... and carries on away... a while later I find a Merc, Finally! now My silverium tremens have subsided and im thinking of going home....a bit further down the road im outside the Police station and I get a deep 88, another GW! Talk about mission accomplished.
Suddenly my Atpro starts literally singing like a canary, going nuts :?: a huge flash and thunderclap and im cowering on the floor. Then it downpoured like crazy, im drenched in 30 seconds.. so im sloshing back to the car swinging at speed, I catch a dime signal at the end of an erratic swing. The pointer's saying its at the bottom of my 5-6 inch plug which keeps filling with water. I bail out the water with my hand and manage to scoop out the merc a good four feet away. Took me a while to figure out where it went. its 2am, im soaked, muddy and cold with four silver coins , having the best time !
When i got home i checked my pennys for wheats and found I had a 1957 and a 1907 IH! Added bonus! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 306
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 312
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 315
Great story! LOL! I've hunted in daylight storms with nowhere near the luck and skill you had. Gotta love when your target hole fills with water!! Isn't the AT Pro great?!!! HH. Matt

Great story! LOL! I've hunted in daylight storms with nowhere near the luck and skill you had. Gotta love when your target hole fills with water!! Isn't the AT Pro great?!!! HH. Matt

Atpro Rocks!!!!

Nothing but mding would have Me scrabberling about in the mud and rain at 2 in the morning... Still pumped!

Back
Top Bottom