ring found

woody567

my g/f &I were out grocery shopping yesterday when she got a phone call from an older friend who was raking leaves in her side yard when one of her rings flew off her hand .she had looked in the area where she had lost it for 2 hours on her hands & knees but to no avail .

so she then called my g/f looking for my help .the friends house was built in the late 1800's & she has been kind enough to let me hunt on for sport but this time she needed my help to find her lost ring. she said that the ring was silver so after gridding out a 20x20 area I put in a silver program on my xlt I then proceeded to scan the area .after about 45 minutes with no luck & completely covering the area .

I switched to a relic program & started sweeping through the leaves that she had piled up. I had gotten about 4 feet down the line when I got a crisp vdi tone of 11 in the pile of leaves . I brushed aside the leaves & there was her ring :cool::wow:. it was a 14k GOLD RING not a silver ring as she had said it was. the ring was bought by her 4 grandkids as there was 4 stones of their birth months with the word GRANDMA underneath them

.I placed the ring on my pinky finger & walked back into her house proudly displaying my find. she was very grateful that I had found her ring & I was glad to be able to help out a friend .

So many great return stories! I would go absolutely nuts if I got that phone call to help someone out! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom