925 and quality sim

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
I was following slow and low behind a couple that were golf-swinging detectors. Got a 12-08 (Bounty Hunter delux) and found this earing stud at low tide in the hard pack about 9-11" down. I had high hopes when she came out all sparkling & pretty but tested positive as a simulant. Later i used my 40x scope and saw 925 engraved on the stem of the stud. Darn. ...also found $1.35 in change, that the other couple missed.

Drayton frequently says not to worry about others, just use a methodical technique and thw results can be suprising. So sure, its not a fine gem, but "it goes to show ya". [emoji1]

H/H everyone!
e021c6c796530a36916ad75f204e94ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

LOL your Bounty Hunter deluxe isn't listed in your arsenal. I would sell those high end machines you have listed. Seems your deluxe model is the way to go!!

Nice stud

LOL your Bounty Hunter deluxe isn't listed in your arsenal.
Thats deep for a bounty hunter.:shock:
Oh, you better recognize....Bounty Hunter has come a long way! The "delux" is all new for 2017!

:wink: also makes it easier when folks walk up and ask what kind of machine I'm using. I just pull off a sticker and hand it to 'em. LOL :lol:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 168
Oh, you better recognize....Bounty Hunter has come a long way! The "delux" is all new for 2017!

:wink: also makes it easier when folks walk up and ask what kind of machine I'm using. I just pull off a sticker and hand it to 'em. LOL :lol:

I remember the pictures from the other thread. Too funny

That BH will pay for itself in no time!

I was following slow and low behind a couple that were golf-swinging detectors. Got a 12-08 (Bounty Hunter delux) and found this earing stud at low tide in the hard pack about 9-11" down. I had high hopes when she came out all sparkling & pretty but tested positive as a simulant. Later i used my 40x scope and saw 925 engraved on the stem of the stud. Darn. ...also found $1.35 in change, that the other couple missed.

Drayton frequently says not to worry about others, just use a methodical technique and thw results can be suprising. So sure, its not a fine gem, but "it goes to show ya". [emoji1]

H/H everyone!
e021c6c796530a36916ad75f204e94ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Is "golf-swinging" a variation of the "pendulum-swinging-foot off the ground" guys I like to follow? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom