Golds 2 and 3 for the year

High Tone Drifter

Elite Member
I found the heart shaped aquamarine stoned ring (10K) and literally 2 feet away found the gold ruffled band (14K). Sometimes they come easy! (not often, but sometimes) :D

Happy Hunting!!

Attachments

• IMG_1947.JPG
    IMG_1947.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_1948.JPG
    IMG_1948.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1950.JPG
    IMG_1950.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1993.JPG
    IMG_1993.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_1994.JPG
    IMG_1994.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 373
Congrats on the yellow !! My very first gold find ever was a 10k ring with same heart shape stone....A few years later my youngest sister said she loved it so I gave it to her...Some months after that she contacted me after she got it sized and said jeweler said it was worth about $400 because the heart shape of the stone and condition of the stone. I figured I was giving her like a $40 scrap ring. She still wears it to this day...Nice finds on your part....HH !

Hmmm....interesting! Was the stone Aquamarine? I just assumed that due to the color but I suppose it could be a Topaz or light Sapphire. Just curious.

Thank you!

Do you know what numbers they rang in on the at pro? Nice finds!

Thank you! The ring with the stone was 45-46 and the band was 48-49. The most important part is that all the gold I have found has had very tight numbers and none of them differed more than two points. It seems the bigger the gold the higher the numbers but they are still tight. I feel like pull tabs jump around in numbers and sound a bit more. (I still dig them though....you never know!!!) :)

Thank you! The ring with the stone was 45-46 and the band was 48-49. The most important part is that all the gold I have found has had very tight numbers and none of them differed more than two points. It seems the bigger the gold the higher the numbers but they are still tight. I feel like pull tabs jump around in numbers and sound a bit more. (I still dig them though....you never know!!!) :)

Great advice thanks! I'll be using the AT Gold exclusively this season so this is great to know thanks again!

Congrats on the gold. The gold I have found with AT Pro rings up a round 54 55 and one I found actually hit 68. All I ever find below 50 is chewing gum wrappers:lol:

Back
Top Bottom