Deus or Etrac?

Dirt clown

Forum Supporter
Getting another detector and have it narrowed down to the 2. I detect ball fields, parks and such. What one would be better for my type of hunting? I live in Minnesota with pretty good dirt, I I just got one of the new f75's but feel I may need a back up.

Getting another detector and have it narrowed down to the 2. I detect ball fields, parks and such. What one would be better for my type of hunting? I live in Minnesota with pretty good dirt, I I just got one of the new f75's but feel I may need a back up.

Since you have F75,,, Deus would be too redundant,,,get etrac.

Etrac will handle EMI better on average as well,,,so if you got into a bad place EMI wise,,while using F75,,, pull out etrac and kill it.

The Minelabs are silver killers. Deus looks interesting but I know the Etrac will kill silver.

I live in Minnesota with pretty good dirt, I I just got one of the new f75's but feel I may need a back up.

I also have a f75ltd2,,and I got to say those minelab aren't made to back anything up,They usually take center stage.By seeing what you already have Id say your not gonna find more with another machine.I Agree with captain silvers post

Back
Top Bottom