Hello to all.

dispatch 510

Just wanted to say hello to all. I've been lurking around here for a couple of days,seems to be a good place to hang out. I am getting started in MDing,nothing fancy. Just a old Radio Shack Model. Gouing to start out around my house. It was built origanally back in the 30s. House has been remodeled but the land is basically the way it was back in the 30s. I live in East Tn alot of old homesites around here, found 1 this past deer season. Only thing left is the fireplace. Gouing to check it out soon. Any tips or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Dispatch 510

Welcome to the forum dispatch510, you're right, it is a great place to hang out.

LOBO

Hey welcome to the forum. Good to have ya with us here. Hope to see lots of pics of the finds you make.

:grin: Welcome in, stay a while, take your shoes off. Hope to see or hear about some finds soon. I am using a radio shack clone, too. I think you will be happy for a while with yours. Good luck..Aguila

Welcome to the gang...I started with a $50 Jetco ; don't know if they're even still in business....found a LOT of coins and rings and didn't take forever to pay for itself...HH Roadrunner_426

Welcome dispatch, Hope you enjoy and find the forum usefull. Its always good to have new members. smg

Back
Top Bottom