I havent had a chance....

ohiochris

Elite Member
....lately to do much detecting , since I have been working on the gardens , but Im enjoying an evening reading posts on this forum by the light of a back yard fire , while drinking a cold one. I really enjoy this time of night.

Attachments

• tmp_19664-20170607_225209-1703902603.jpg
    tmp_19664-20170607_225209-1703902603.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 150
Fire, was the first high definition entertainment system..

Still works just as good...

<°)))>{

We call it Ranger TV around here. A cigar, a cold one and a fire. That's fantastic entertainment.

382c659dc764bba9b0018ca9f633d3ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Man! Theres just something about a fire and sitting outside at night...the BASIC needs of Man....all the Human senses are stimulated, audio, visual, sensory, instinctual, awareness......perfect relaxation, a sense of well being, mystery about building a fire and being outdoors in the nighttime...Takes 20yrs off a guys life...Some grown ups have NEVER built a fire...

I had to teach some guys once, guys MY age! Doing a weekend wilderness survival thingy for some Banker types after the crash in 08.......It was pretty tragic to realize they had never made a fire and didnt even know where to start...and then trying to teach them how to make a shelter and a deadfall etc? Told the Wife after that weekend...toughest money I even made...

This Forum is like a campfire of sorts? For us to come and gather of an evening and share stories of the Hunt...Good post there Chris!!

Last edited:
There is nothing more relazing than sitting by the fir at night.
My grandkids love the camp fire. They like to pitch things in the fire.
They like the hot dogs and sticky marshmellows.
A few beers helps too.

Last edited:
I agree all !..... During the summer when weather permits Im out here relaxing by a fire almost every night. Sometimes just long enough to watch the sun go down and sometimes till around 2 am. Usually drinking beer but a lot of times Im cooking on the fire. Its like camping , but when I have had enough I can walk in the house and sleep in my bed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom