Need a "tune-up" for my Pulse Star II Pro- Any ideas?

AlbyM

Hi Everyone,

A few years ago, I purchased a used Pulse Star II Pro metal detector, purchased new in 1995. All components were in decent shape and it worked sufficiently for a couple of years after I purchased it. This is the same detector:

http://www.golddetectors.gr/pulse_star_ii_pro_en.htm

The last year or so, I've been having some issues with it. Lots of falsing, the fuse died and had to be changed, and sometimes it won't pick up metal objects that I've buried. Thus, I wanted to send it in to the manufacturer in Germany for a tune-up and to be sure it is working correctly. Unfortunately, they didn't reply to my inquiries. I knew it is way out of warranty but I was/am willing to pay to have them look it over and make any repairs/upgrades necessary.

So I am looking for other options. It's an expensive, excellent detector so I'd like to keep using it for as long as possible. I was wondering if anyone here knows of an independent contractor/technician who could look over this metal detector and make any repairs necessary? Any guidance would be appreciated.

you might try contacting kellyco in florida. They sell them so they might know where a repair center is, or they may be able to repair them. It's just a guess, but worth a shot.

Hi Everyone,

A few years ago, I purchased a used Pulse Star II Pro metal detector, purchased new in 1995. All components were in decent shape and it worked sufficiently for a couple of years after I purchased it. This is the same detector:

http://www.golddetectors.gr/pulse_star_ii_pro_en.htm

The last year or so, I've been having some issues with it. Lots of falsing, the fuse died and had to be changed, and sometimes it won't pick up metal objects that I've buried. Thus, I wanted to send it in to the manufacturer in Germany for a tune-up and to be sure it is working correctly. Unfortunately, they didn't reply to my inquiries. I knew it is way out of warranty but I was/am willing to pay to have them look it over and make any repairs/upgrades necessary.

So I am looking for other options. It's an expensive, excellent detector so I'd like to keep using it for as long as possible. I was wondering if anyone here knows of an independent contractor/technician who could look over this metal detector and make any repairs necessary? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Repair center at Kellyco repairs them... Call 407 699-8724

Back
Top Bottom