New machine on the way

walleyecrazy

The last few months have been extremely frustrating for me as far as this hobby goes. I purchased a White's Treasure Pro and had some issues with it. I sent it into White's and it came back acting the same way so I guess that was just the nature of the machine. I spent more time chasing phantom signals with it then I ever did digging anything. Me and the Treasure Pro just did not get along, so after a few very frustrating months it was time for us to part ways. I then started researching machines to see what I would replace it with. I looked at videos and reviews for what felt like an eternity to make sure I would have a better experience this time around. I was recently leaning towards the Fisher F70 and was almost ready to pull the trigger. I decided to do one last bit of research and in the process of that the Teknetics G2+ caught my eye. I spent the better part of 24hrs reading every review I could find, and watching every video I could find. After all of that I decided that was the machine for me and I now have a shiny new Teknetics G2+ LTD headed my way. The only downside is I think I waited just long enough to order the new machine that the ground will be frozen by the time I get it. It's going to be one heck of a long winter waiting to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walleye, we face the same winter conditions.

You need to hunt the woods. The ground out in the woods does not freeze solid.

Keep us posted on how that G2 works out. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom