<Grand Rapids Michigan Club>

AceGVSU11

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Forum Supporter
A club has been restarted in the greater Grand Rapids, MI area... Here is info about their next meeting...

Next Meeting: Wed. April 9th, 7:00PM

New Location:
Holy Cross Episcopal Church
4252 Breton Rd SE
Kentwood, MI

Third driveway north of 44th st. on the east side. First driveway is Walgreens, second driveway is Elmcroft Senior Living and third driveway is the church.

Agenda:
Bring your metal detecting equipment and show how you use it.

Examples: equipment belts, diggers, scoops, pouches, etc.

Show and tell by members.

Guests are welcome!

This club meets on the 2nd Wednesday of every month! :cool:

I was also wondering if there are any clubs in the GR area???

A club has been restarted in the greater Grand Rapids, MI area... Here is info about their next meeting...

Next Meeting: Wed. April 9th, 7:00PM

New Location:
Holy Cross Episcopal Church
4252 Breton Rd SE
Kentwood, MI

Third driveway north of 44th st. on the east side. First driveway is Walgreens, second driveway is Elmcroft Senior Living and third driveway is the church.

Agenda:
Bring your metal detecting equipment and show how you use it.

Examples: equipment belts, diggers, scoops, pouches, etc.

Show and tell by members.

Guests are welcome!

This club meets on the 2nd Wednesday of every month! :cool:

Next meeting will be April 8th @ 7pm. Location will be at the Country Estates Clubhouse in Jamestown, MI. Actual address is: 2200 Riley St
Hudsonville, MI 49426

Contact Gregg with any questions: [email protected]

Great to see you are still active in the hobby Ace. I never heard back from you when I PM'd you. Hope all is well. I'm over here in Kalamazoo still.

Joe

I am aware this is a very old post but would like to know if this group is still active before I create a separate post?

I sent a PM to Ace. Hopefully he will be on again soon to answer. I have no clue. Welcome from Port Huron

The Grand Rapids club has disbanded due to low activity. If someone is looking for a club on the SouthWest side of the state, your best bet would be either Plainwell (largest) or South Haven (spin off of Plainwell).

Back
Top Bottom