• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Awesome new spot pays off!

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
So Amanda and I spent the last 2 afternoons hitting an 1890's area school yard and former church ground. We have hit the other side of the street before but while detecting, an older gentleman gave us the run down of where everything USED to be. He walked us over to an old building on a big empty lot and said there used to be a church, a playground, and a few other long forgotten buildings as well. We decided to give it a shot yesterday and boy has it paid off so far! In the last 2 days we've dug up 6 rings, 4 wheaties, a 1963 silver dime, couple old buttons and a super cool "keep me and never go broke" wheat penny token. The token said "Pinski Bros Great Falls MT, Plb-Ht-rfg" so I looked it up and found one.. http://tokencatalog.com/token_recor...31859&attribution_id=357865&td_create_uid=820

Cant even say how much I'm loving these new equinox's haha. Still so much to hit in this area, its almost overwhelming. The wheaties date from 1935,1944,1951 and 1955. Cant wait to get back!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191015-160607_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191015-160607_Gallery.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 374
  • Screenshot_20191015-160603_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191015-160603_Gallery.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 325
This might be a 1st. A permission came over to you !

So Amanda and I spent the last 2 afternoons hitting an 1890's area school yard and former church ground. We have hit the other side of the street before but while detecting, an older gentleman gave us the run down of where everything USED to be. He walked us over to an old building on a big empty lot and said there used to be a church, a playground, and a few other long forgotten buildings as well. We decided to give it a shot yesterday and boy has it paid off so far! In the last 2 days we've dug up 6 rings, 4 wheaties, a 1963 silver dime, couple old buttons and a super cool "keep me and never go broke" wheat penny token. The token said "Pinski Bros Great Falls MT, Plb-Ht-rfg" so I looked it up and found one.. http://tokencatalog.com/token_recor...31859&attribution_id=357865&td_create_uid=820

Cant even say how much I'm loving these new equinox's haha. Still so much to hit in this area, its almost overwhelming. The wheaties date from 1935,1944,1951 and 1955. Cant wait to get back!

THAT's and AWESOME site! Keep working that site, and don't forget to pull out the mid-range signals. With that many silver rings, there's going to be gold.

Skippy

Sounds like you landed on some quality ground. Congrats on the Sterling Rings, the Rosie, the Wheat's and all the rest. Sounds like you two will be spending a lot more time at this location. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom