• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED Guess My Next Silver Coin!

Well, I can hardly believe it, but I think we've got our first reset/restart...

I just dug silver....and I'm ecstatic!!! Pretty sure it's my first ever Barber Quarter!! And of all places, I dug it at a local park!!! Don't know the date yet, because the front side is caked with dirt, but I don't think anybody guessed earlier than a 1920s quarter.

Good grief, I didn't expect much of anything out of this park today, let alone a Barber quarter! But I also got an 1893 IHP about 30 minutes ago, also... Looks like the local park still has some great goodies!!!

Anyways, the contest is officially restarted at this point. All previous guesses are void, and everyone is free to re-enter per the same original rules!

Thanks to everyone who's participating, good luck, and I hope you're having as much fun as I am!! :D

Attachments

• IMG_20191004_131632608_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20191004_131632608_HDR.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,436
I swear I was deciding between a Barber quarter and barber dime and I picked an early barber dime. Oh well. Congrats!

Holy cats!!! I just realized looking closer at the back, it's Seated!!! I'm thrilled!!!

What!? Seated quarter? Nobody would have ever guessed a pre 1892 quarter. Big congrats! I'd wouldn't blame you for putting it in the eye popper discussion.

1926 Standing Liberty Quarter

1952 Roosevelt dime...no mint mark

1946 Roosevelt, no mark

1954 Rosie dime - No mint mark

1941 Merc No Mint Mark.

Thanks for the contest!

1964 us quarter, no mint mark. :roll:

Thanks for the contest!!

64 Rosie, No MM...

<°)))>{

1959p Rosie and thanks for the chance 👍

1951 d United States Roosevelt Dime. Thank you for the contest!

[Edited out confusing contest text....see my post #25 above for restart info]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom