Someone to hunt PA.

Gettin back at ya

Can't believe no-body got back to ya. Welcome aboard from SE Pa. I'm in H'burg quite a bit. Smallmouthing on the river. Turkey tracks, "callman" I like it. Send me a PM and let me know what you're interested in hunting. There's a few of us that try to get together. I hunt several revolutionary war sites. I hunt all winter but come spring, we'll definetly set something up. Unless you want to hunt in the cold.

I live in Maryland right over the line along the Susquehanna. I'll travel to hunt and I hunt in the cold as well. Let me know always interested in meeting new people.
Mike

Hey Rick, like we talked about, soon as the ground loosens up a bit, we'll get something going. Tried last week and it was like digging through cement.

Pappy I hunt Solanco. I live in southern York, but I grew up around Quarryville. Nice to see another hunter in the area. Can't wait for the ground to thaw out.

Lehigh Valley here. Welcome. I never hunted in a group. Sounds like fun if it ever warms up around here. Keep me in mind.

Pappy I hunt Solanco. I live in southern York, but I grew up around Quarryville. Nice to see another hunter in the area. Can't wait for the ground to thaw out.

Awesome! I'm right outside of Quarryville. Don't know about you guys on that side of the river, but we're getting the Slush/Ice/Snow triple whammy! Hope things turn around soon, I got places to be, treasures to find!!

Hello all Allentown area here keep me in mind always looking for hunting friends. Hummm a group hunt that would be great. Count me in all we need is the spring thaw to arrive. Ground is frozen as all h*,* here, plus its covered with white stuff.

I'm here in Columbia and getting cabin fever ready to get out soon. If anyone wants to group hunt sometime let me know I'm interested. Willing to travel around the mid state or further.

I'm in S.W. Pa. Fayette County. We should have a Pa hunt sometime with this many forum members! :grin:

I am in NE PA near hazleton. Anybody wanna hunt together let me know once the warm weather comes!

Back
Top Bottom