Equinox 600 best day

Nicely done Bergie :yes: :photo: Thanks for the Nox ID info as well. Still got another week to wait on mine so I've been watching youtube vids, seeing the nox id and trying to guess the find before they dig it :) would have thought everything at 21 was a zinc penny :)

Nicely done Bergie :yes: :photo: Thanks for the Nox ID info as well. Still got another week to wait on mine so I've been watching youtube vids, seeing the nox id and trying to guess the find before they dig it :) would have thought everything at 21 was a zinc penny :)

Not even close. Aluminum screw caps come it at 19 - 22. Some pull tabs come in at 21, I got a match safe yesterday that came it at 21 and a SS spoon. Brass and aluminum grommets also hit at that range

Numbers really are garbage. The only way you will ever know for sure with any machine is to dig.

Not even close. Aluminum screw caps come it at 19 - 22. Some pull tabs come in at 21, I got a match safe yesterday that came it at 21 and a SS spoon. Brass and aluminum grommets also hit at that range

Numbers really are garbage. The only way you will ever know for sure with any machine is to dig.

Thanks I feel you. After the Dual Field digging everything, then CZ digging anything over iron null, I won't be getting too picky with the digital ID; at least not at the beach.

Nice finds
Thanks
Thanks For my type of hunting I run in two tones. This works better for me in Civil War sites seems to be doing pretty well for coins also. I have everything from 11 down low tone the rest is a high tone. This is on the 600 of course the 800 you can do more tone variations.

Looks like the 1977 high school ring I will be returning on Wednesday night, more than 20 years after finding it, It’s a girl’s 10 K ring so only weighs in at 6.0 grams. Quite a story behind how it was lost, and how I finally found the owner, but I don’t want to hijack this thread any more than I already have.

Great find !!!

Attachments

• 4DB08EB1-A0D2-4435-A97C-2D30E87CF65E.jpg
    4DB08EB1-A0D2-4435-A97C-2D30E87CF65E.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 45
  • BE6B79FE-6B1B-4077-9BC2-9B6A4C541378.jpg
    BE6B79FE-6B1B-4077-9BC2-9B6A4C541378.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 43
Looks like the 1977 high school ring I will be returning on Wednesday night, more than 20 years after finding it, It’s a girl’s 10 K ring so only weighs in at 6.0 grams. Quite a story behind how it was lost, and how I finally found the owner, but I don’t want to hijack this thread any more than I already have.

Great find !!!

It's always nice to be able to return them. I have returned two hopefully this one will make three.

Thanks

Thanks For my type of hunting I run in two tones. This works better for me in Civil War sites seems to be doing pretty well for coins also. I have everything from 11 down low tone the rest is a high tone. This is on the 600 of course the 800 you can do more tone variations.

Cool. Didn't finish reading the manual on the 600 but its good to know you can mess around with the tones a bit if needed. Thanks. Excited to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom