more plunder

Semtav

Elite Member
I'm sure glad all homesteads aren't this productive or I'd never get any work done.

Thought I'd go out this morning with the F75 and see if it would sniff a few more items out the Racer (i.e. me) missed. It seems to have a little different tone on the pennies.

Sure enough, right off the bat I found a 1913 wheat penny. dug up a lot more mid tone signals just to see what they were so got a lot more trinkets.
It sniffed out the 1910 V nickel right where I found the silver and V nickels the first day.

Not sure what the Wines and Liquors item is. or the ornate item bottom middle.

The 1910 wheat penny was a surface find a little ways farther from the homestead.

Neighbor to this spot told me where a couple more homesteads on him are, so no doubt, I'm not gonna get any work done anytime soon !!

Attachments

• more plunder.jpg
    more plunder.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 118
  • surface time..jpg
    surface time..jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 114
Semtav, the one good thing about work is no matter how long you leave it, it will be there when you get back. You need to get your priorities straight and Md'n is top of the heap.:lol: Everything else can wait. Ha ha. Congrats on all the cool finds and hit that place again. Good luck. Mark

Back
Top Bottom