Forever Mi Amor 10K White Gold

Savannah Harps

Nice little 10K White Gold Ring. Looks like you can custom order these in all kinds of metal, stones and writing. Glad this one was at least gold.

Does anyone on this forum know (1st hand knowledge) if Minelab is going to release a new machine in the next year or so? I have heard it from multiple people, but don't see any press releases.

Attachments

• 10K White Gold Ring 2.jpg
    10K White Gold Ring 2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 452
  • 10K White Gold Ring 5.jpg
    10K White Gold Ring 5.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 457
  • 10K White Gold Ring 3.jpg
    10K White Gold Ring 3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 446
  • 10K White Gold Ring 6.jpg
    10K White Gold Ring 6.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 451
Very nice ring, congrats on the gold. I think if Minelab is going to release, or at least announce a new release we will hear about it at Detectival in September. Lets hope. Good luck. Mark

Congrats!!!! You are on a roll! I would say 99% that Minelab will not have an Equinox replacement by a year from todays date.

A good friend of mine knows a person testing a ML in my area. Now when/If it passes the testing stage who knows? You see how the Fisher went.

FWIW my D2 for the first time showed a dead battery lightning bolt and shut back off yesterday. Pushed it again and it stayed working. No idea what that was all about on a fresh charged D2?

Yes... nice find... using an Equinox? if so reading on the ring.

A good friend of mine knows a person testing a ML in my area. Now when/If it passes the testing stage who knows? You see how the Fisher went.

FWIW my D2 for the first time showed a dead battery lightning bolt and shut back off yesterday. Pushed it again and it stayed working. No idea what that was all about on a fresh charged D2?

I would love to know what type of ML machine is being tested??? Very encouraging.

The charging situation on the coils with the Deus could be much better. I have been using the Deus 1 for years so I'm used to the clip connection and pairing issues. I'm wondering why my buddies 11" coil reads a few conductivity points lower than mine on the exact same target with the exact same settings??? Maybe each coil is a bit different???

I'm wondering why my buddies 11" coil reads a few conductivity points lower than mine on the exact same target with the exact same settings??? Maybe each coil is a bit different???

I'll try and see if my friends D2 gets different readings since i put all my settings in their D2.

Back
Top Bottom