Whites DFX finds Buckle And Bullets

:)

I dont have a dfx. But I do have a mxt-pro. Will that be ok to find any goods? LOL j/k Even though I couldnt afford a big boy toy the mxt pro is doing ok. I just pulled up a allgheny arsenal calvary spur out of a field with knapsack hooks and tons of bullets n buttons. So far "like mcdonalds saying" IM LOVING IT!!! :)

Nice finds! You guys in Civil War areas are fortunate. I am in Revolution War territory and relics are hard to find. I love my DFX too. HH. Matt

Great video

nice finds my friend. I hit the like button on your video and subscribed to your links. Trying to stay in the Whites detector family/friends :)

Thumbs down already? Man that was a sweet find! Guess you didn't do a live appraisal? Tough crowd! :lol:

Cool. I always wanted a DFX to play around with correlating 2 frequencies but somehow never got one. Jealous.

The thumbs down is a guy here in Natchez who cannot hunt in the places I do, so he gives me thumbs down on every video. Thanks for the comments. And the mxt pro is a fine machine!

Cool. I always wanted a DFX to play around with correlating 2 frequencies but somehow never got one. Jealous.

I love the DFX, I have found better stuff in the 2 months I've owned it than I did in 2 years of my other machine. But that minelab was solid on those bullets, it would ring up a solid 27 on every bullet and the DFX will jump from 50-60.

I dont have a dfx. But I do have a mxt-pro. Will that be ok to find any goods? LOL j/k Even though I couldnt afford a big boy toy the mxt pro is doing ok. I just pulled up a allgheny arsenal calvary spur out of a field with knapsack hooks and tons of bullets n buttons. So far "like mcdonalds saying" IM LOVING IT!!! :)

That mxt pro is a solid machine, go to DFXONLY.COM and join, it has a section for the mxt pro.

Ive got a DFX and have been using it since ‘09. Never dug a bullet but going to a civil war camp tomorrow and been watching DFX vids on signal and that’s what they say they hit at.

With all the newer brands these day's I have four Whites units different models of coarse ,but they are and always will be my go to relic machines .They will hunt any soil , I have had great success even in the very hot soils known as blackjack soil in Culpeper Va. Congrats on the finds.

Back
Top Bottom