ENDED Matt's 50th Birthday Contest

OK,

When will Matt receive his first 50th Birthday Kiss?;)

I hope your Wife doesnt know you made an Open Forum contest out of this private event?...If she does, that alone can skew the results....Depending on what she thinks, you may not get kissed until the 4th of July!...Can you imagine Her thoughts...when you are kissing her and looking sideways at your Casio digital watch? "What was THAT all about?" "Oh, I got a contest running with the dirt boys running on the Forum!"

lso, lets define "kiss" a bit...mouth to mouth contact? does it have to be from your Wife or does the dog count?

Fun Contest... pressure is on for both of you. I know I can't sleep in whether it's a day off or not, but I'll say the kiss will arrive along with breakfast at 8:14am. Congrats and Happy Birthday!

I hope your Wife doesnt know you made an Open Forum contest out of this private event?...If she does, that alone can skew the results....Depending on what she thinks, you may not get kissed until the 4th of July!...Can you imagine Her thoughts...when you are kissing her and looking sideways at your Casio digital watch? "What was THAT all about?" "Oh, I got a contest running with the dirt boys running on the Forum!"

lso, lets define "kiss" a bit...mouth to mouth contact? does it have to be from your Wife or does the dog count?

No, smooches from the pooch do NOT count!!!
She does not know, but as soon as I get it, she will:lol:

I anticipate lying on my bed, being awakened by the kiss. Luckily, I have a projector clock, throwing the time on the ceiling above my bed, so I will be able to nail it down to the minute:lol::laughing:

So here it is, my first day of my fiftieth year (kinda sounds better that way)
Once you reach a certain age, after rising at 0500 for a number of years, guess what trick your body plays on you?
It wakes you at 0500:mad:

In another ironic twist, my wife works today.
I have received breakfast, but no kiss yet.

I will keep you posted...

Once you reach a certain age, after rising at 0500 for a number of years, guess what trick your body plays on you?

She has about 9 minutes before she has to smooch you :)

Happy Birthday Matt !!

hold out on that kiss until 7:33 be it today or tomorrow !!

Back
Top Bottom