Detecting the Courthouse

I consider md'ing to be within the bounds of that objective. It's non-harmful, non-evil, etc... If someone is leaving holes/marks (the implied premise of your post), then that person needs to re-visit target-recovery-101 class.

I think its probably more accurate to say , anyone doing any type of digging or probing at all , holding what to some could be an imposing electronic device , without proper official clearance to do so around a courthouse...needs to revisit at the very least....post 9-11 , post multiple shooting crazy town around the country , policies and practices - 101 class.

A courthouse isnt a park

I agree to all saying its not a good idea, indeed its not, although, well dressed old guys that look like harmless taxpayers are granted 'broader horizons' than your run of the mill law breaking gentry. Its all about the initial visuals and your mental preparation...No LEO wants to cuff and stuff some poor old dope who may just have a heart attack or piss themselves in their squad car...think of the paperwork!:laughing: Imagine the court proceedings! Some old guy just out stabbing for pennies lined up with nefariously engaged societal castoffs! You know the Judge will admonish the arresting officer and release said penny stabber with no encumbrances!:laughing: Thats LEO 101 right there! Leave the taxpaying minnows alone, go after the big fish!
Mud

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom