New member from middle east

deler

Hello Everyone

Im from Iraq Just getting into this hobby, have a lot to learn
may be my english language not very good im just reading to learn something about this hobby because i like it

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in Ohio, USA. We are glad to have you here, deler! And your English is fine :grin:

If you want to dig history, what better place than where history started.
Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to seeing your finds.

Welcome from Indiana. How are the laws for metal detecting where you live. What kind of detector are you thinking about getting. You can ask all the questions you need too here. Everyone is very friendly and can help you. Good luck and have fun.. KEN :D

Welcome from Indiana. How are the laws for metal detecting where you live. What kind of detector are you thinking about getting. You can ask all the questions you need too here. Everyone is very friendly and can help you. Good luck and have fun.. KEN :D

thank you
the law in my country if someone uses metal detector The government takes over the machine
i think about having ( Lorenz deepmax z1 )

here is no metal detector found Very rarely so i make one myself but its range is small about 25 cm deapth detects metal

Welcome too FMDF

...the law in my country if someone uses metal detector The government takes over the machine ...

Then, that statement taken on face value just begs the question: Why then are you going to get into md'ing ? :shrug:

And is this answer you're giving, something you've fetched (from a bored archie) who might be alluding to things like "raiding the pyramids" or "exporting stolen ancient statues and mummies" or protected obvious monuments etc.... ? Yet have nothing to do with fumble fingers things from private land with farmer's permission ?

I think that if I asked enough purist archies here in the USA: "Hi, can I detect for old relics?" that they too would bristle and froth at the mouth "nnnooohhhh". And ... heck, maybe even have some dire sounding laws to point to (ARPA, etc....). Yet the reality is often different.

So too do some of the other European countries (outside of Britian) have dire sounding things that give tourist md'rs the willies. Yet ... oddly ... no shortage of md'rs there. Because, as said: it might only apply to federal or govt. land (not private land). Or might only apply to antiquities (where the standard is a crazy 500 yr. or older, blah blah).

Back
Top Bottom