Anderson Indiana 2-13-18

Oldsjunkie

Forum Supporter
I know there isn't time for notice, but I'll be in Anderson, IN. 2-13-18 around 3:00PM and going to be cutting some plugs in a park. If you're in the area and want to show up, message me! Spur of the moment kinda thing with the nice forecast and all. :yes:

If you happen to go to Shadyside Park (on Broadway), the hill next to the dairy used to be packed in the winter with sledders.

Also, Athletic Park (8th street) is where the old horse track, swimming pool (still there), and Free Fair were.

If you happen to go to Shadyside Park (on Broadway), the hill next to the dairy used to be packed in the winter with sledders.

Also, Athletic Park (8th street) is where the old horse track, swimming pool (still there), and Free Fair were.

Thanks for the tips! I've pulled a few keepers out of both parks over the years, but I just started working my way over toward the dairy today a little. Still 100 yards north of there, but I jump around at Shadyside because you sure ain't cherry pickin' there and they've moved dirt around in odd places it seems over the decades.

Nothing much today. Nickels but nothing old, got on one old piece but it's a partial medal or something and the only marks are U.S. I hammered a 20 foot diameter around the plug at full gain and no disc but the rest of it wasn't there. :(

It was a decent hunt overall though because it reminded me why I quit hunting parks and started knocking doors...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom